Uniblue Privacy Keeper – Is your personal data safe? Unless you protect your personal information, data like browsing history, passwords, chats, viewed videos, recently used files and other trace files are all prone to cybertheft. Check how much data could be wilfully accessed by others by running this free and safe scan.
Clean personal records
• With PrivacyKeeper’s deep scan, personal records and information found stored on your PC are listed for your review. If you choose to, all personal records can be swiftly and safely erased. However, you can also select to keep certain records and have PrivacyKeeper delete the rest.
• For maximum privacy, you can choose to have particular sites deleted as soon as you close the browser. Sandboxed sites are immediately erased from your browsing history the minute you close your browser, eliminating the need to delete them through the PrivacyKeeper application. This comes in extremely helpful when you use shared computers or want to ensure banking sites or adult sites are not seen by others.
• PrivacyKeeper also gives you the option to replace website addresses with dummy information. This way your browsing history is disguised rather than deleted. This is helpful to anyone who doesn’t want to delete his browser history but still wants to safeguard his privacy.
• Get real time alerts when password credentials are saved to ensure you’re the one saving them. PrivacyKeeper detects possible privacy threats in real time so they’re cleaned before they can cause harm.
Advanced User Interface
• With its fresh new feel, and user-friendly features the new PrivacyKeeper makes privacy a lot simpler. PrivacyKeeper is now available in 14 languages and includes lots of pre-built features. It allows the user to have full control combined with a rich automated system for best results and protection.
* not available
Title Release: Uniblue.Privacy.Keeper.2016.3.1.2
Developer: Home Page
To get the files